Let me let you in on a little secret. There is only one way that you will ever get the body that you really want. Now, without this you might get close to the body that you want, but you will still be settling. Also, to be fair, this isn’t really a secret… almost everyone knows…
Monthly archives: June, 2010
Whether you want to lose fat, gain muscle, or tone (which is just a combination of both..) you must make sure that you do one very important thing: Eat a TON of protein! How much is a ton? More than you think it is. The most common recommendation from bodybuilders is to eat 1 – 1.5 grams…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?