What is more important: Going through the right rep ranges, eating right, and performing the sets with good form or having the right mindset? I am going to argue that having the right mindset wins every time. Why? Because with the right mindset, all of the other stuff will naturally occur anyway given time. It’s…
Monthly archives: October, 2010
Don’t get me wrong, I definitely do high frequency workouts for many weeks every once in a while. However, there is one part of these type of routines that you need to watch out for. I’m not talking about the usual muscle fatigue that should already be watched out for. If you are still incredibly sore by…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?