image provided by mhaller1979 I have a problem when people tell me that they are going to reach their fitness/physique goals by “eating clean”. It’s not a problem because clean eating is inherently bad or wrong; in fact, I’m all for it. The problem arises when clean eating becomes an end in and of itself,…
Monthly archives: October, 2011
Image by AndYaDontStop There is a kind of well known principle called the Pareto principle that puts forward that in many cases, roughly 80% of the results come from 20% of the causes. This was first hypothesized when an Italian economist, Vilfredo Pareto, who observed in 1906 that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?