One of the main reasons that I created this site was to make fitness simple for people. It seems that everywhere you look, there is some new magic diet or way to work out that is better than EVERYTHING else. The fitness industry is plagued with dogmatic ideas and stubborn people, not to mention supplement companies constantly…
Monthly archives: April, 2012
In my experience, it seems that the people in the gym who have a very structured routine for what they are going to lift each time they go, along with walking into the gym with a complete plan of what they are going to do that day, tend to get better results ultimately. I do…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?