In the first post of this series, we discussed the importance of progressive overload with high mechanical load, while in the second post we talked about how important getting in enough daily/weekly calories is if you want to continue to make gains past the beginner stage. This post is now going to reveal the third…
Monthly archives: August, 2012
In Part 1 of this series we discussed how many myths are born by trying to change more than one variable of your lifting program and then coming to conclusions about which variable actually contributed to the results you achieved. We also talked about the 80/20 rule and how there is a “hierarchy”, if you will,…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?