Almost everyone knows about fish oil now, but is it really everything it’s cracked up to be? Many people say the omega 3s from fish oil help with building muscle, increasing strength, developing power, losing fat, lubricate joints, as well as a myriad of other beneficial health effects. Furthermore, most “experts” say that you should…
Subscribe Here!Subscribe in a reader
I buy most of my supplements from Powder City. They do not sponsor me, I just find that they have the lowest price and very good purity.
If you happen to find the supplement you are looking for there, use this link and the coupon code it gives you for 10% off your order (and you will be supporting this site!):
I would never recommend a brand that I do not use myself or fully believe in.
Building a Lean Body Facebook Page
- The Real Science of How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Lose Fat and Control Blood Sugar
- Reduce Muscle Breakdown… With Baking Soda?!
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Pre-workouts That Work: The Strength-Boosting Effects of GPC Alpha
- Fish Oil / Omega 3’s Part 1: Can Fish Oil Help the Pounds Swim Away?